Monday, May 9, 2011

A Lesson in Photoshoots

My sick addiction to online shopping produced a new pair of shoes for me last weekend, so my lovely friend H. Blake and I took to the beach to do a photoshoot.
Some things we learned:

 



Lesson 1: Wind is not a photoshoot-friendly force of nature.
 Lesson 2: Heels on the beach? Nahtt that great of an idea.


 Lesson 3: H. Blake takes great pictures, so great that I couldn't decide which to post (hence the multitude)
 Lesson 4: Love those shoes

Lesson 5: The wind makes me look like a hipster with all my hair-in-face shots. Maybe I should put a fake polaroid frame around all of these?

  Lesson 6: I need caption-writing training. There was a picture of me from behind and I wanted to title it "What's up, my ass?"..........yeah. I need caption-writing training.
Tops: Patterson J. Kincaid & Banana Republic, Pants: Nordstrom Rack, Bag: Marc by Marc, Shoes: Piperlime and Gap, Watch: Marc by Marc, Bracelet: Banana Republic, Sunglasses: Ksubi

No comments:

Post a Comment